SHS Learning Program
The Victorian Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) Learning Program provides quality professional development opportunities and practice resources for the sector. The program delivers training face-to-face and self-directed eLearning modules through the dedicated SHS Learning Hub. Anyone working in the SHS can access subsidised training through the SHS Learning Hub.
Upcoming live training sessions
To register for live training sessions, log in to the SHS Learning Hub, select the "Live Training" tab from the top of the screen and navigate to the course you would like to attend. Next, click the session title for more information, then "View", then "Enrol" to register.
Featured eLearning modules
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Competence – a comprehensive eLearn.
- Effective Communication. This foundational course assists practitioners in understanding the role communication plays in their practice.
- The Victorian Housing Register (VHR) - Consumers accessing social housing do so through the Victorian Housing Register (VHR). Practitioners should understand the VHR and the social housing system to complete effective applications.
- MARAM Tools in SHIP- Guides learners completing MARAM assessments using SHIP.
- Specialist Homelessness Sector Practice – This foundational eLearn is for new workers to the SHS.
To register for eLearning, login to the SHS Learning Hub, click the eLearn Courses tab at the top of the screen and then Add to My Training. Return to your My Training dashboard to commence the eLearn.
Learn more about the SHS Learning Program or email email@example.com for assistance or feedback.